Our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our hikers, guides, partners and suppliers.
Covid-19 Framework Update February 2022:
- We can operate our tours at all settings of the 'traffic light' settings, including the current Red setting.
- Covid-19 VACCINE PASSPORTS will be MANDATORY on our trips for guests aged 12years and over
- Hikers will be required to bring their Covid-19 passport with them when they travel. It will be checked by our guides, and may also be checked at our foodie, accommodation and other partners we visit.
- We also ask you bring with you and wear a mask inside enclosed spaces.
Our Covid-19 Conditions & Cancellation Policy:
- If you cannot travel because you are directly impacted by Covid-19, required to isolate, or unable to travel due to border closures, you will be offered the option to receive a refund* or reschedule **. Please give us as much notice as possible.
*We will refund the ticket price paid, less any booking or credit card fees if applicable. Refunds are only available to direct bookings, if you have booked through a third party, cancellation fees may apply to cover any booking fees applied by that party.
**Reschedules to the period 1 Oct 2022 - 31 May 2023 may incur additional charges due to rate increases.
- If we are required to reduce capacity or stop operating, you will be contacted to organise a reschedule or refund.
- We ask that any customers who are feeling unwell to please stay at home and seek medical advice.
Phone: +64 204 1305060