It's time to reconnect with nature, reconnect with people and escape with an adventure to reset the senses
We've crafted a limited series of short escapes/adventures with our team of local tramping and bush guides featuring their favourite local day tramps.
- Explore our incredible waterfall, river, mountain and coastal tracks with James, Irene, Steven, Peter or Rose
- Leave your boots at the door for our exclusive tasting experiences and meet the artisan producers behind the flavours
- Stay at one of our Nature and Nosh lodges, hand selected for their local hosts next-level hospitality, tucked-away charm and comfortable beds
- Enjoy healthy and hearty home cooked meals
- Soak in a hot tub under the stars with a glass of wine
- Gather around the fire pit and just be.
- This series supports our incredible network of small businesses (artisan food producers, premium local bed and breakfasts, local guides, the Department of Conservation and caterers).
The best part is you don't have to organise a thing (reword). Check out our five short escapes below and...(a strong call to action - see what takes their fancy/ that speaks to the one-click wonder side of things)
Why the Guide Series?
We’re a family-run business inspired by our perfect day. A love for tramping AND tasting bloody good food! We’ve been running tramping and food experiences since 2017 and then the great pandemic shook the world and it shook us 180 degrees. So, we created the guide series – a way for our incredible team of experienced guides to show Kiwi’s a way to get back to that connection we have with nature, with great food and great people.