Hiking. Eating. Tramping. Tasting. Walking. Savouring.
From lush native bush, waterfalls and rolling landscapes, to the pristine coastlines of New Zealand's North Island, we pair two of the best things in life for lovers of the great outdoors like us.
Our fully-inclusive, guided hiking tours take you on a journey through nature and taste, matching scenic and diverse day walks (our Nature), with local food and wine (our Nosh).
We live for exploring the tracks and trails across our beautiful country. Discovering those 'wow' moments just around the corner or at the next vista. We'd love for you to experience what our land has to offer too.
What you can expect from a Nature & Nosh tour...
- Some of the North Island's best day walks (plus some the locals don't even know about!)
- Boutique accommodation in our beautiful lodges or B & B's with local hosts
- Tantalising New Zealand food & wine experiences
- Genuinely all-inclusive tours, no hidden costs
- Local Kiwi guides with a great love for our outdoors
- Small groups (maximum of 10) for an authentic experience
- Carry light day packs only
- Quality over quantity. We take our time to explore!
Just pack your hiking boots and a healthy appetite, we'll take care of the rest.
Guided hiking paired with food and wine tasting experiences. A simple concept, but we think it's beautiful.
HEART OF THE NORTH - 6 days
For the adventurous by nature, those who prefer the path less travelled, explore the best kept secret tracks in the Waikato region, deep in the heart of New Zealand's North Island.
The great outdoors and great food. A match made in heaven!
We like to keep it simple. No big secrets, just some of our favourite hand-picked hikes, paired with delicious local food experiences. Good for the tastebuds, great for the soul.
Say hello, we'd love to hear from you
Or give us a call +64 204 130 5060