Walking, food and wine tasting, comfort...
From lush native bush, waterfalls and rolling landscapes, to the pristine coastlines of New Zealand's North Island, our fully-inclusive, (pack-free) guided hiking tours match scenic and diverse day walks (our Nature), with local food and wine (our Nosh).
A simple concept, but we think it's beautiful. For those who love the outdoors and active adventures, join us!
Hiking. Eating. Tramping. Tasting. Walking. Savouring.
What you can expect from a Nature & Nosh tour...
- Some of the North Island's best day walks (plus some the locals don't even know about!)
- Boutique accommodation in our beautiful lodges or B & B's with local hosts
- Tantalising New Zealand food & wine experiences
- Genuinely all-inclusive tours, no hidden costs
- Local Kiwi guides with a great love for our outdoors
- Small groups (maximum of 10) for an authentic experience
- Carry light day packs only
- Quality over quantity. We take our time to explore!
We live for exploring the tracks and trails across our beautiful country. Discovering those 'wow' moments just around the corner or at the next vista. We'd love for you to experience what our land has to offer too.
Just pack your hiking boots and a healthy appetite, we'll take care of the rest.
COASTAL CHARM - 7 days
Pristine coastlines, cascading waterfalls and rugged landscapes. A place where the manicured meets character for a uniquely Kiwi experience through the Coromandel Peninsula.
HEART OF THE NORTH - 6 days
For the adventurous by nature, those who prefer the path less travelled and are up for a challenge, explore secret tracks in the Waikato region, deep in the heart of the North Island.
The great outdoors and great food. A match made in heaven!
We like to keep it simple. No big secrets, just some of our favourite hand-picked hikes, paired with delicious local food experiences. Good for the tastebuds, great for the soul.